Art Workshops Covid Policy
For your safety and confidence in our workspace we have adhered to the following COVID Safe requirements:
- Workshops will not be run by facilitators who have had flu symptoms in the last 7 days and they will adhere to relevant government guidelines.
- Facilitators running workshops have been fully (double) vaccinated.
- All contact surfaces are wiped down and are sanitised prior to workshops.
- Signage at entry points visibly shows Check in Qld QR code for app users or alternatively sign in sheet for visitors and workshop participants.
- Separate entry and exit points are available. Restricted numbers in workshops is limited to 6-8 participants and studio space aligns with allowing 1.5 metre spacing for each visitor when seated.
We hope you can attend our workshops with the knowledge of requirements having been managed for the benefit of everyone participating in our studio space for 2022.
Thank you for your cooperation.